Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: April 12, 2011


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. It is a meme that lets you see what your fellow bloggers are reading and gives you a glimpse at books you may want to read. Anyone can participate so long as they follow the rules:

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. PLEASE DON'T SHARE SPOILERS! Try not to give away too much with your selection.
  5. Share the title, author, and page numbers so that others can add it to their to-be-read list if they want.
My teaser of the week:
"'When he decided you might really be seeing ghosts, I should have said, Sure, bro, let me talk to her. I'd have handled it... well, different.'"

This week's teaser is from page 163 of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong. I'm really liking this book, so far. It's been quite a while since I read a book centered around ghosts. Hopefully I won't have any problems getting the second book in the series from the library.

7 comments:

  1. I really liked this book! I haven't read the others in the series but I've heard only good things :) Great choice!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a couple of Kelley's adult books, but haven't gotten to the YAs yet. I definitely want to. And soon. Great teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to start this series ASAP! Great pick! =)

    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's my Teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny you were going to start reading Wings, too! Have you seen anything about the ReadAlong that's happening? I just joined it last night and started reading.
    Check out my Wings answer post and follow the links if you'd like more info on it!

    Thanks for returning the favor! If you have any blogs to recommend, please send them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I just dug these books out of my stacks hopefully going to start them tomorrow. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds intriguing. I love a good ghost story! Excellent teaser.

    My TT: The Time Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teaser.

    Did you recently change your blog? I don't remember green but if I'm wrong, I apologize. I like green for spring though.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva