Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: April 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget.

Even though I am only half-way finished with Tyger Tyger and even with all of the re-appropriation of Irish mythological figures that I've noticed, I am waiting for the next Goblin Wars book, In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton. The story line provides just the right amount of tension and I am already hooked. I have the feeling that it's going to be a long wait until October!

8 comments:

  1. I loved Tyger Tyger! I can't wait for this one either.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a striking cover. I love it! You can find my WOW here - The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I've got Tyger Tyger on my wishlist I really have to get it.
    Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Tyger Tyger so cannot wait to see what happens next. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cover, enjoy your read.

    Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Tyger, Tyger. This one looks to be good as well. I'm a new follower.

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never got around to reading Tyger Tyger but heard some amazing stuff about it. I'm sure this one will be great too.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva