Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tune in Tuesday #1


Tune in Tuesdays is a meme that comes to us from Ginger at GReads! The idea is to share a song, either new or old, that you like. Since I've been finding myself thinking of various songs as I read, I thought that this meme would be a lot of fun to participate in.

My Tune of the Week: "Enjoy the Silence" by Lacuna Coil



This is, of course, a cover of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence." However, it is a cover by Lacuna Coil, who is my favorite band, so I love it even more. I had the opportunity of hearing this song performed live 3 1/2 years ago and it has stayed with me ever since.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, song.

    here's mine http://thebo0ki3.blogspot.com/2011/04/tune-inteaser-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this song. Thanks for introducing me to something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Depeche Mode. And this is a good version of the song too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite of the moment is Rolling In The Deep by Adele....

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva