Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: April 13, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget.

I was intrigued when I first saw Amy Plum's forthcoming book, Die for Me, mentioned on another blog. I hadn't heard of anything quite like it before and I always like to try books with fresh ideas. I've never read a book that features revenants in this manner, so I'm very eager to get my hands on this one. I also find myself interested since the story is set in Paris. I am taking a French class at the moment, so we've been learning a little about Paris and France in general. Overall, this just sounds like something that I could absolutely love. I can't wait!

11 comments:

  1. I was lucky to grab an ARC of this and I can't wait to start reading. It just sounds wonderful and Amy is such a wonderful author. I hope you get a copy soon! :) Great pick!

    Here are my Waiting on Wednesday picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting on this one too. This will only be my second book with reveants and I love Paris settings. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one, too! I have it from Netgalley and I'm hoping to read it this month! I'm hearing really great things about it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this on mt TBR list. I think it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished this one last week, and I will tell you that the idea behind this is FANTASTIC! It's been a long time since I've read something this original, but still has some semblances of my usual reading vein, if that makes sense. I can't wait til you read it and let us know what you think! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a copy on netgally, but I haven'T had time to read it yet. I really need to do so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard such good things about this one, and the cover is simply breath-taking! :) Also, I really love the new look of your blog. Happy reading, Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished reading this on the weekend. I'm actually posting my review tomorrow, so stop on by if you want to read it. I really enjoyed it.

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooved this book - so good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must read , thanks! for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read this book either! Here is my Wow pick for this week. Make sure to check out my giveaway of The Restorer while you are there :)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva