Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? April 4, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

This past week was big for me, reading-wise. I completed five books and wrote four reviews.

What I Finished














Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr















Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr


What I'm Reading

Wither by Lauren DeStefano (Can I just say that I am LOVING this book? Because I am!)











Up Next














Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamtilton
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've meaning to read S&S :D and I'll read Ink Exchange in a bit too :)

    How are you liking Wither? I didn't enjoy it much :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSSOOO many great books this week! I feel like I'm the only one who has not read or even bought a copy of Wither yet and I really, really, really want to!!! I have Wicked Lovely but I also have not read it yet! So many books, so little time! Happy Monday!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous reading week. I am looking forward to Wither as well! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL READING WEEK! I look forward to Wither soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you have been extremely busy this week just gone and it looks like another action packed week.

    I haven't heard of any of those books but they have great covers especially Shiver looks enticing!

    Please feel free to have a look at my blog and let me know what you think!

    Have a great week and Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring Break's over. I mostly read books for my project. Come see what I finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Wither too and I enjoyed your review of it. How is Tyger Tyger? I have put it to the side for the moment to try to finish The Vespertine. Plus tomorrow City of Fallen Angels arrives and I will have to give that one priority :)

    Shiver is one of my favorites. I hope you will enjoy it too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva