Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: April 20, 2011


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget. (Special note: The nifty button above comes from Lindsay at The Violet Hour. Isn't it pretty?)

I finished Linger in the wee hours of the morning on Monday and, after that ending, I have to know what happens next. I wasn't much of a fan of werewolf fiction until I picked up this series. This isn't your typical werewolf story and I really enjoy Maggie Stiefvater's writing style. I can't wait until July when I can find out what will happen to Sam, Grace, Olivia, Cole, and Isabel.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, yet, but they are definitely on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one!! I was skeptical when I started the series, but it didn't take long before I was hooked! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eagerly awaiting this release, too, and it's less than 3 months away! :D Maggie even left a teaser for Forever on her blog. It's going to be a nail-biting ending to the trilogy, I'm so sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The button looks beautiful! I'm so glad you like it!
    Also, I just saw that you're reading Clockwork Angel... OMG.. This book haunted me for days! Team Jem!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva