Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Look!

After having so many problems with my previous template, I had to abandon it in favor of a blogger theme while I searched for something I liked that wouldn't have formatting issues and was affordable (which, right now, means free). I finally came across something today on the awesome Leelou Blogs. First and foremost, I love owls. I'll even admit to throwing my 2 year old an owl-themed birthday party. Second, I loved the color scheme for this template. Finally, this is one of the cleanest templates I've ever used. I absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy the new look (and the cease in changing themes)!

7 comments:

  1. The owls are adorable! I like your new layout. I've been considering a new one, but I can't seem to commit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love OWLS! :) The layout looks nice, I'm glad you finally found on that you liked. :)

    Aryelle @ ReadingwiththeFishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!!! Love it!
    I love looking at different peoples blogs! Everyone is so creative!

    -Amanda P
    www.paranormalromancenovels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I recently changed templates (was having problems), still haven't decided if I like my new one yet or not...

    But I think your's is Owl-some! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read this book soon...I think it's been moved up on my TBR pile now! ;) Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I especially love the colors and the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I really like it, too. :) Leelou does good work.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva