Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? April 25, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

This past week was insanely busy for me, so I read one less book than usual. Overall, though, I had some great reads!

What I Finished














Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare














The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

What I'm Reading














The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange

Up Next














Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

11 comments:

  1. I have not read anything by Suzanne Collins, maybe I should reconsider. Enjoy your books this week and I hope you have a fabulous week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great choices! I really LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy! I found your blog on New Books for New Bloggers! (I'm a member too!) I wanted to stop by and say hello! Welcome to the community! Even though you aren't new, you're new to me! :)
    feel free to stop by my blog!
    http://magnet4books.blogspot.com
    xo, Al @ Magnet4Books <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices. Hunger Games is fantastic and so was Clockwork Angel. Hope you enjoyed reading them =).

    Ange

    http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of books! I think I want to read all of these :)

    Happy reading,
    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a really good week with some amazing reads. This weeks plan sounds just as great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished The Hunger Games a few weeks ago. Need to get to the next two books! I hope you enjoy!

    http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing books in this post! Especially Clockwork Angel, The Hunger Games series and Linger =)

    Here's my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paranormalcy is on my TBR list too. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be prepared not to be able to put down Catching Fire and Mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will love MockingJay!!! I am a fellow member from New Books for New Bloggers hopping on by!

    Angie

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

    ~New Follower~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You are really going to cruise through The Hunger Games Trilogy. I have the second one but I haven't even started it yet....

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva