Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Mailbox - April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I didn't buy any books this week, so it was a pretty light week insofar as new books go. I did go to the library again and picked up two new books to read. Here is what I found:




The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong












Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton

6 comments:

  1. The Summoning has been translated to my language. I plan to purchase it. But will finish some books in my shelf first.

    Your library are cool

    <a href="http://bacaan-ally.blogspot.com>It's All About Books</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, The Summoning! I love, love, love that series! I can't wait to read The Gathering soon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love love Kelley Armstrong.
    Tyger Tyger is on my wishlist - must get it.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite liked The Summoning. And Tyger Tyger looks intriguing (plus, the cover is cool).

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the library :) I try to get books there as much as possible (plus I'm a librarian so it is very convenient)

    I haven't read The Darkest Powers yet but I want to. Like you I got Tyger Tyger from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the Summoning not long ago. It was good, but was expecting a little more. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva