Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WWW Wednesday: April 20, 2011

WWW Wednesdays is another meme from MizB at Should be Reading. Just answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? Currently, I am reading two books:

Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken











Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

This is one of four library books I have out, so I definitely need to work through this one in a timely manner. It shouldn't be too hard. So far, I really love it.








What did you recently finish reading?

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

I liked Shiver a bit better, but this one was definitely a good read. I can't wait until Forever comes out.









What do you think you'll read next?

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I borrowed the entire series from my friend, Nikki, so I want to get these read, too. I wouldn't want to keep her books from her for too long. Also, we have a bit of a bet going on this series. The terms: If I don't love it, she'll treat the next time we go out for coffee and cupcakes. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I loved Clockwork Angel! I liked it a lot better than the Mortal Instruments books (which says a lot because I loved them). As far as The Hunger Games trilogy is concerned... OMG! How have you not read it yet? I venture to say that it ties HArry Potter as my all-time favorite book series.

    Check out my WWW:

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesday-april-20th.html

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva