Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WWW Wednesday: April 6, 2011

WWW Wednesdays is another meme from MizB at Should be Reading. Just answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I'm almost half-way through Tyger Tyger. I'm trying my best not to be nit-picky, but I am going to have to mention it in my review.












What did you recently finish reading?

I absolutely loved Wither. It was so easy to get lost in Rhine's thoughts and surroundings. I can't wait for book two!












What do you think you'll read next?

I'll probably read The Summoning next since it's a library book and due in less than ten days. I've heard mixed reviews but am very curious about this book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in seeing Tyger Tyger's review. The cover is just so beautiful.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva