Thursday, April 7, 2011

Enquiring Minds: April 7, 2011


Enquiring Minds Want to Know is a weekly meme from Dollycas's Thoughts. The object of the meme is to answer the three questions posted each week and then link back to your post on the official Enquiring Minds post linked above from the graphic. Doing so allows bloggers to get to know each other.

This week's questions are:

1. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I know that I really should, but I don't always manage to eat breakfast. To say that I am not a morning person is an understatement. I'm lucky if I drag myself out of bed in enough time to catch the bus to campus rather than having to drive and find a parking spot.

2. What is your favorite breakfast cereal? I am a complete Frosted Mini Wheats junky. I especially love the strawberry flavor, though lately I have been looking everywhere for the blueberry flavor with no success.

3. What is your favorite brand and flavor of yogurt? I love Dannon Light 'n Fit orange creme flavor. I especially love adding a couple of tablespoonfuls of granola to it. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Yogurt is a pet hate for me. Even the smell...and with 3 kids who love the stuff that is a problem :)

    I must be missing out tho with a fridge full of them in every supermarket.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frosted mini wheats but have never tried the flavors.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, orange creme sounds so good right now.

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva