Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: The Non-Weekend Edition - April 11 - April 14

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy-For-Books. It is a way for book bloggers to connect and discover new blogs they might enjoy.

This week the Hop was unable to occur during its normal time, so today there is a special edition!

Every week there is a new question. This week, the question is:

"Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

My guilty pleasure is definitely watching syndicated episodes of Sex and the City. My husband hates it when I watch this show, but it kept me entertained when I was home alone with the baby while we were living in South Korea, so there is a bit of an attachment to it.

9 comments:

  1. That used to be one of my guilty pleasures, though I'd watch it on TBS so it was "cleaner." ;) And hey, you had to have something to do while at home, right? Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting (:

    I love Sex and the City. It's one of the only shows both me and my mom like watching xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Sex and the City. I own the DVDs and watch them all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    I enjoyed Sex and the City as well - but not the first season. I didn't like it that Carrie spoke directly to the tv camera. I was glad they changed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Sex and the City and learned never watch it with a parent or your mother in law. New Follower. Stop on by: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Sex and the City. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following:) I'm doing the same for you. Love your background picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, Sex and the City! I understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly logical. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear... I'm more of a Grey's Anatomy girl myself...

    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva