Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesday: April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesdays is another meme from MizB at Should be Reading. Just answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I just finished part one of Julie Kagawa's The Iron Queen late last night/early this morning (however you want to look at it). So far, this is my favorite book in the trilogy. It's going to be awesome.









What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong yesterday. I really liked this one and already have the second book on hold at the library! Hopefully I can pick it up today.









What do you think you'll read next?

I loved Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver so much that I ran out the same day I finished it to buy Linger. I'm pretty sure that I will be reading it as soon as I finish my current read.

2 comments:

  1. You have been on a YA kick lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's keeping me sane during these last three weeks of classes. Most of my school reading is very dry, so I've needed something fantastical to read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva