Saturday, April 9, 2011

In My Mailbox - April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I went on a book shopping spree, so I have a lot of new books this week. I haven't been able to go to a book store just to shop in quite a while, so I splurged. I also have some new e-books thanks to Barnes & Noble's free and cheap sections (and some that I just couldn't resist, in any case).


Physical Books














Wickham's Diary by Amanda Grange
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater














Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr














Entwined by Heather Dixon
Divine Evil by Nora Roberts
The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler

NOOKbooks














Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins














Switched by Amanda Hocking
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

5 comments:

  1. Linger was awesome! And Radiant Shadows is my favorite in the Wicked Lovely series!!! Happy reading. :-)

    Come see what got In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a lot of great books this week!! So many of them I want to read, too, but haven't much time. Linger is one of my favourite books and Maggie, one of my favourite authors. Enjoy all your books!!

    Feel free to check out what's in my mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betrayal looks pretty, and I've had my eye on Entwined since that pretty cover hit the blogosphere. That's a nice haul you've got there. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Linger.
    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-meme-is-hosted-by-story-siren.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent IMM this week!

    Your newest blog follower :D

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva