Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: April 5, 2011


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. It is a meme that lets you see what your fellow bloggers are reading and gives you a glimpse at books you may want to read. Anyone can participate so long as they follow the rules:

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. PLEASE DON'T SHARE SPOILERS! Try not to give away too much with your selection.
  5. Share the title, author, and page numbers so that others can add it to their to-be-read list if they want.
My teaser of the week:
"The five acres tucked behind the old brick library building were half library grounds, half city park. Houses had grown up against three sides of the wrought-iron fence, hiding the park from the street."

This teaser comes from page 60 of Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton. Things have just begun to happen and I'm excited to see what happens next!

4 comments:

  1. A very promising beginning. Enjoy! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-an-atlas-of-impossible-longing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one. I love this book :)

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying the book. I've put it aside to read other things. I may not get back to Tyger Tyger for awhile because I have some really popular books from the library that others are waiting on so I have to get to those first. Plus I just got my copy of City of Fallen Angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your thoughts. It has been calling my name from the library shelves.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva