Friday, April 8, 2011

What's Your Status? April 9, 2011


This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the challenges my books have qualified for. So, without further ado, here is my contribution to What's Your Status?

(I missed out on the link-up post last weekend. Hopefully I'll make it this time!)

Books Finished: Week of April 3 - April 9


























Currently Reading














Next On My To-Read List














What I Want to Buy/Borrow Next














Reviews

Wither
Tyger Tyger
Shiver
The Iron Witch

Challenge Participation For the Week

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (24/75, 32% finished) - I was ahead of schedule, so I decided to increase my total number for the year. I'm still 4 ahead, so I may increase it again!

2011 YA Reading Challenge (12/20, 60% finished)

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Shiver... I really should get it as it's been on my radar since last summer.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva