Thursday, April 21, 2011

Follow Friday: April 22, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.

This week's question is:

WHAT IS ON YOUR CURRENT PLAYLIST RIGHT NOW?

I've been doing a lot more reading than anything else this week, but there are a few songs that I can't get enough of:

  • "Rolling In the Deep" by Adele
  • "ET" by Katy Perry
  • "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall
  • "Enjoy the Silence" by Lacuna Coil
  • "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse
  • "All Around Me" by Flyleaf
  • "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri
  • "The Only Exception" by Paramore
  • "Rise Above This" by Seether
  • "Breathe No More" by Evanescence

13 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Love that KT Tunstall song. Supermassive Black Hole never gets old. And I love Rolling in the Deep.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your playlist (:

    New Follower (:

    Here`s my FF: http://obsessivelybookish.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-fridaybook-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the musical angst of Evanescence and Paramore too! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit my site whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi-I am happy to be a new follower of your blog- The Reading Life. I hope you might be able to follow me back!--Mel u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following, returning the follow! You have some great artists up there. Love Muse. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower, hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rolling In the Deep and The Only Exception are both great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marla, I see a lot of Evanescence on lists. I am glad you came by and I am following back. Keep in touch!
    Steph
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday - come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I love Katy Perry and Evanescence! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I'm a new follower! I'm listening to some Adele right now too! She's very good!

    Happy Blog Hop!

    P.S. Last day for our five HUGE giveaways!!!

    Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list. I love some of the ones you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost everything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva