Friday, June 3, 2011

What's Your Status? June 4, 2011


This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

This past week kind of sucked. I didn't get nearly as much reading finished as I usually do, which left me a little bummed (yes, I know this is irrational; just go with it). Then again, maybe it's just leftover feelings from my even more sucky "vacation." There is a definite bright spot, though. Maggie Stiefvater is doing a book signing and discussion in Nashville next month! It's a very pleasant surprise since I've never been to a book signing before and it's so rare that authors that I actually like come to my area. Come hell or high water, I will be there, books in hand.

Since I didn't get to post last week, I'm including the previous week's reads, as well.

Books Finished: May 22 - June 4














The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
The Little Women Letters by Gabrielle Donnelly














Divergent by Veronica Roth
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon














City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

Currently Reading














The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma

Next on My To-Read List














Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

Reviews

City of Glass
The Girl in the Steel Corset
The Hollow
Divergent
The Little Women Letters
Pretties

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (58/100, 57% finished) - I have read 8 books since my last What's Your Status? post 2 weeks ago.

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (18/20, 90% finished) - I have finished 3 more ebooks toward this challenge.

2011 YA Reading Challenge (40/50, 80% finished) - Seven books were added to this challenge since my last WYS post.

2 comments:

  1. Great status this week! You're right; it's completely irrational! Esp since I didn't finish anything this week. LOL :) Can't wait to hear what you think of Hush Hush

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great status! I have Legacy on my Kindle and can't wait to get to it.

    Reading Lark's Status

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva