Saturday, June 25, 2011

What's Your Status? June 25, 2011


This meme comes from Zakiya at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges.

I've been a reading fool over the past few days. I've managed to finish three books this week and hope I can work my way back up to four next week. I had to leave one of my ARCs unfinished, as I just wasn't feeling it, which was very disappointing.

Books Finished: Week of June 19 - June 25














Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Hereafter by Tara Hudson

Books I Did Not Finish














The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma

Currently Reading














Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Next on My To-Read List














The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Reviews

Crescendo
Legacy
Lament
Hereafter - Coming Soon
DNF: The Map of Time


Posts of Note

A Close-Up of the YA Audience - my thoughts on an article from Library Journal

Starting the Next Chapter is 4 Months Old! - a look at things accomplished and things to come on Starting the Next Chapter

There's nothing quite like a little career suicide in the morning... - my thoughts on the latest ridiculousness, this time from Slate

Challenges
Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (67/100, 67% finished) - Even after only having finished three books this week, Goodreads says that I am 18 books ahead of schedule.

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (20/20, 100% complete!) - I finished my first challenge of the year! It feels pretty good.

2011 YA Reading Challenge (49/50, 98% finished) - Only 1 more book to go! I'm really excited about finishing this one. Too bad there isn't another level, or I would upgrade.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Unearthly! I really need to read it soon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to know what you think of Unearthly. I have it on my wish list. I just read your review of Hereafter. I'm going to have to put that book on my wishlist also.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva