Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox - June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I don't have as many new books to report as I thought I would have last week. My trip to McKay was a bust as everything I wanted had been picked over. However, Books-A-Million came through and provided some excellent clearance finds. I also got a couple of approvals from Netgalley, so I do have some cool books to share.


Book Store Finds

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld











Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld











Extras by Scott Westerfeld












eBooks

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa











From Netgalley

Misfit by Jon Skovron
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson











The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
Legacy by Cayla Kluver

12 comments:

  1. I loved Leviathan, and the uglies are definitely on my tbr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Hush Hush, read it a couple months ago. Can't wait for Misfits. That cover looks awesome.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Uglies series but haven't read them!




    My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtXCSa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my paws on Misfit and Ultraviolet - they look great!

    My IMM: http://tinyurl.com/3kbbsfm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read some excellent reviews for Ultraviolet so that is one I'm bumping up on my list. Happy reading!

    Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I need to read Leviathan. I have become a fan of steampunk so I want to give it another try. I love the cover of Legacy. I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the books on display!

    I have Hush Hush and have to read it now. Too many books too little time.

    Enjoy the reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hush Hush was pretty awesome! Hope you like it too! Good time to start the series since the finale comes out later this year!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of great books! I hope you enjoy every single one(:

    Lisa Make sure to check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!:D http://turningpages.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Uglies series is so freaking good. Hope you enjoy it, as well as all of your books!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I loved the Uglies books. The first one is the best though.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva