Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Wrap-Up

It's that time again! It's the end of the month, so it's time to look back upon all that has come to pass at Starting the Next Chapter for the month of June. STNC hit some new milestones this month. Not only did my blog turn 4 months old, but I also reached and surpassed 300 followers! Thanks, everyone! I've bought some good books, borrowed some good books from both the library and a friend, and received some wonderful ARCs from various publishers, all of which I am grateful for the opportunities of reading. I am behind on the writing of reviews thanks to my computer woes, but I did read and review some great books this month. I read 16 books and have reviewed 12 of them, so far. You can expect to see the remaining 4 reviews in addition to reviews for my July reads in the coming days and weeks.

I've had more of a variety of posts over the past month. Not only did I get to interview the fabulous Cara Lynn Shultz, I also wrote posts about a variety of topics, such as my friend's introduction to the book blogging world and responses to the more incendiary articles that have been published as of late. I hope to have more to offer on my blog in July as summer begins to wind its way down. I have two more months until classes resume and my reading load will have to be reduced in favor of doing well in my courses In case you're wondering, I'll be taking intermediate French (eep!), parliamentary procedure (a speech class), an English methods & research class, and a film studies class (important film performances).

I hope you all will join me during the month of July. Hopefully I will have some good stuff to offer or, at the very least, some teasers for what is to come in August. You definitely will not want to miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva