Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: June 1, 2011


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget. (Special note: The nifty button above comes from Lindsay at The Violet Hour. Isn't it pretty?)

Today is a very good day for my Waiting on Wednesday post, because the cover for my pick of the week was just revealed! I also may or may not have waited to write my WoW post just so I could have the cover to post along with it. This week, I am waiting on The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.

There isn't an official synopsis yet. However, the book is supposed to be centered on Ash, so what's not to love? I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on it. It will hit stores on October 25th.

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG! I haven't seen the cover for this book yet! I can't wait for this one! Excellent WOW choice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw this one on another blog but like you i'm very much looking forward to the synopsis. another great cover :)

    Check out our WoW.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee!! Just saw the cover a few moments ago and posted it on my blog! Sooo cannot wait to read this!!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first two books on my tbr pile looking forward to starting this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late in this series but my friends says it was great. By the way, gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva