Monday, June 13, 2011

May I Introduce... Books Most Wanted!


If you've been reading along for a while, you may recall the frequency with which I mention a friend of mine, my book buddy, partner in coffee and cupcake crime, and oldest friend in life, Nikki. Nikki has decided to take the plunge into the wonderful world of book blogging and has launched her own blog, Books Most Wanted. We have such amazing conversations about the books we read and often exchange favorites with each other, so I just know she is going to do a great job. I hope you all will stop by her introductory post and say, "Hello!" Be sure to visit her often as her blog develops. I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I enjoy hanging out with her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marla - I'm here to test out the new commenting thingy again, and to say I'm definitely going to check out Nikki's blog right now, if it's anything like Starting the Next Chapter, I'm sure I'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva