Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? June 6, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

I had a sloooooow reading week last week for some reason. I only finished three books, one of which was a novella, which is unusual for me. I guess the previous week affected me even more than I thought. Hopefully I can bounce back this week.

What I Finished














City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

What I'm Reading














The Map of Time
by Felix J. Palma
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Legacy by Kayla Cluver

Up Next














Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison

5 comments:

  1. Currently, I'm a third through, "Ambasadora" by Heidi Ruby Miller.
    I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I loved Hush Hush and Shadow Fall! Erin Kellison is amazing!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the first time I seen Summers Crossing. WOW!Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just started the first book of the Mortal Instruments series. I'm enjoying it so far.

    Summer school begins for me so my reading for fun will take second place to reading for homework. So my reading for fun will have to take second place to reading for school. Come see what I finished in my last week of vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva