Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox - June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Another week with no new purchases has passed. Instead, I've been visiting the library once again. We're on a budget and I'm trying to save money for the Maggie Stiefvater signing on July 31. I am dying to go and there is no way that I am going to sabotage myself out of the chance. So, I am going to do my best not to spend any superfluous money until then. Once the summer has passed I'll probably be in good shape again. I did, however, get a free $10 B&N gift card from MyPoints, so I was able to treat myself to a new Nook ebook.

ARCs














  • Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman (Thanks to Lauren at Scholastic for the chance to read this one)
  • Legend by Marie Lu (Thanks, Putnam/Penguin!)

Netgalley














The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick

From the Library














  • Tithe by Holly Black
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
eBooks














The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

13 comments:

  1. Beastly has such a pretty cover. I LOVE the thorned letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Gathering, I can't wait for the next installment.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Tithe and thought the companion novel, Valiant, was even better. I'm sure you'll enjoy the series - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for Want to Go private and Legend! Great books this week :)

    Happy reading!

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want legend and Tithe and Beastly are both great! :)

    Happy reading!

    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy Tithe - I love Holly Black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous you got The Mephisto Covenant! Legend looks great too, and I loved Tithe. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I really want to read Want to Go Private and Beastly.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want to Go Private looks like a great book, and I really enjoyed Beastly (though glad you got the prettier cover). :) I look forward to reading your thoughts on it once you've read it. Also, I hope you enjoy Born at Midnight as much as I am. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying to get my daughter a copy of Beastly from the library for forever! They only had one copy, and there's like 10 people waiting on it. Thankfully they finally got two more copies in, so she should get it soon. :)

    I LOVE Kelley Armstrong! I hope you enjoy The Gathering. It's definitely one of my fave books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how it feels. I'm trying my best not to buy books either. :/ I'm looking forward to most of these books. I hope you enjoy them!

    Jennie
    My Cute Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beastly was a really good book! Don't judge it by the terrible movie.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Legend - so jealous. I think I want to read everything you got this week!

    Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva