Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? June 20, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

I had a pretty good weekend. Aside from the horrendous thunderstorm we had on Saturday, things were pretty good. I got two ARCs in the mail, went to the library, prepared a lot of posts so I could take Sunday off to fully spend with the hubs, and did quite a bit of reading. I'm feeling fairly refreshed this week and am ready for another full week of book blogging.

What I Finished














Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

What I'm Reading














Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma

Up Next














Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I just read Forever too! What did you think of it? I for one loved it! :D And you've reading a couple that I'm super excited for Hereafter, Legacy and The Map of Time all sound and look so amazing! I'm also a little jealous that you're planning on reading Lament...I've been wanting to read that so bad, I really need to get my hands on a copy. ;D

    I hope you enjoy your awesome books! Happy Reading! :D
    Ambur
    My "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of both you and Ambur who have read Forever!!

    Hope you get to Shadow Fall this week! I really enjoyed it! Did you read Shadow Bound??

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really curious about The Map of Time. Hope you have a great reading week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I had to literally rip myself away from the Hereafter display at Target. (I keep stroking the cover though.) I want to read Forever, Starcrossed, and Unearthly sooooo badly.(Unearthly has been on hold at my library since MARCH)

    Lament was a great read. Such beautiful writing. *sighs*

    ♥ Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Unearthly when I read it, hope you like it too! What did you think of Crescendo? I wanted to like it a lot more than I actually did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great collection of books. This was a rare week for me in that I finished a lot of review books. Come see what I finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great books there! The TBR list that we talked about for the blog hop just keeps growing..lol

    Evie
    Be sure to check out my Book-A-Day Giveaway all month long.Click here to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sure do have good husbands that put up with our insanity, don't we? haha
    I just finished Hereafter the other night! What a read! I'll work on my review for it tomorrow. I'm dying to crack open Forever, but I really need the refresher on the first two books. Plus I read them before I started my blog, so this way I can write reviews for them as well. Enjoy your books, love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Forever. I look forward to finding out how the series ends. I have heard really good things about The Map of Time and I love the cover of Legacy.

    If you like Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush then I have a feeling you will love Lament. I kind of prefer Maggie Stiefvater's writing. Have a great week and I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of pretty covers up there! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva