Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox - June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

While I didn't buy any books this week, I've had a good book week, nonetheless. I got two ARCs this week, which hasn't happened in a while, as well as some great library finds. I'm curious to see what next week has in store, if anything. Hopefully I won't have a boring IMM for you all next week!


ARCs














  • In the Forests of the Night (Book 2 of The Goblin Wars) by Kersten Hamilton (November 19, 2011; Clarion Books) - Many thanks to Jenny at Houghton Mifflin!
  • This Dark Endeavor: The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein by Kenneth Oppel (August 23, 2011; Simon & Schuster BFYR) - Thanks to Simon & Schuster for this one!

Books from the Library














  • The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
  • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (I know it's book 2 in the series, but I'm on the waiting list for book 1, unfortunately)
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys













  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

eBook














Dark Legacy by Anna DeStefano (free for the Nook all this week)

12 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got loads of fab books there to keep you reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your IMM! I loved Tyger Tyger so I hope you enjoy IN THE FORESTS OF THE NIGHT. I really want BETWEEN SHADES OF GREY. Rebel angels and The Body Finder are fantastic, you'll love em!

    Happy reading!

    Jade @ Ink Scratchers

    Here is my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously am dying to read between shades of grey! it sounds exactly like my kind of book! and i've got to read libba bray's gemma doyle books ASAP. they sound amazing too!

    here's what i got in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Body Finder was a really good read! Different from my norm paranormals, but still rather interesting concepts! Can't wait for more!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw that there are ARCs for This Dark Endeavor. I am looking forward to this one like you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed The Body Finder. Hope you do to, as well as the others :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Body Finder! Maggie Blair sounds really good, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebel Angels is one of my favorite books of all time! The Body Finder was good too--I couldn't stop turning the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I loved Btw Shades of Gray. And the whol Great and Terrible Beauty series.
    New Twitter follower! Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great mailbox! They all look great! I LOVED The Body Finder :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got Dark Legacy too for my Nook(Which I just got this week and am super excited about!!)! Your mailbox looks awesome this week! If get the chance, come check out My IMM! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Betrayal of Maggie Blair is very good. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but still an interesting read. My review here

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva