Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? June 27, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

I had a very good reading week. I was very happy with most of my books last week, though I had to consign one of my ARCs to the did-not-finish shelf, which was very unfortunate since I had been previously excited to read it. I wound up finishing six books between last week and the wee hours of this morning.

**SPECIAL NOTE!!!*** Be sure to come back tomorrow, when I will have an interview with Cara Lynn Shultz, author of Spellbound. Hope to see you then!

What I Finished














Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Hereafter by Tara Hudson













Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman

What I Didn't Finish














The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma

What I'm Reading














A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Up Next














The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

5 comments:

  1. You've read and got some great books comming up! :)

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked A Great and Terrible Beauty and The Body Finder (though I think the sequel, Desires of the Dead, isn't as good). I also loved Unearthly and thought Lament was pretty good at the time (I now prefer the Wolves of Mercy Falls series).

    Sorry to hear you didn't like The Map of Time. I am planning to try that one though I don't know if it will be my kind of book. I hope you have a great week! I am impressed by the six books you finished. I only managed one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week! Hope this week is just as good. My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed a Great and Terrible Beauty - The Betrayal of Madggie Blair looks good too!


    http://quixoticmagpie.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any of the Bray books but know how popular they are right now. Have a great time reading them!
    Joy at Books and Life

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva