Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm still here!

Sorry for my absentia over the past two days. I am having technical difficulties at the moment, so I won't be around very much for another day or two. My poor netbook is on its last legs (it's damn near impossible to turn it back on and when I do, the stupid browser won't let me log in to any social networking sites) and my husband is having difficulty getting our archaic desktop computer up and running (not only is it old, it also has a crappy Linux distro on it). Added to all of that is a feverish post-immunization 2 year old. It all adds up to be a very frustrating week. I hope to back full speed ahead by Friday, but simply don't know for sure. In the meantime, I will do my best to finally reply to all of the comments that were left on my posts since Monday. I hope you all will stick around and I hope to see you all on a more regular basis soon. Cross your fingers that my computer woes reside!

2 comments:

  1. Argh! I hate computer problems! I had some of my own this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are still there! I hate computer woes - esp since Im techno DUH and never know how to fix stuff myself.
    Oh and I HATE when my kids have shots. I think i cry and cringe inside more than they do on the outside and the aftermath of fever is no picnic.Hope all is well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva