Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? June 13, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

I've pretty much only done two things all weekend: washed dishes and read books. I've been having a fairly blah week, it's been boiling hot outside, and I feel absolutely sapped of energy. My reading has even slowed down as I have been favoring taking naps over reading during some of my typical reading hours. I'm off to a pretty good start for the week already, though. I should have more reviews available this week than last week.

What I Finished














Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

What I'm Reading















Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (I'm a little more than 50% finished and am really liking it, so far.)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (I'm nearing 25% completion and am simply in love with this book!)
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
(I just started reading this one. I am such a slacker these days!)

Up Next















Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison
Hereafter by Tara Hudson

8 comments:

  1. Can I say again how envious I am that you have Forever? ;)

    Hope you like Shadow Falls! I looove Erin Kellison's books! They're amazing!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I have to look more into The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must finish Forever, and let me know what you think of it ASAP! Haha, just kidding. :) I hope you enjoy your reads this week! Looks like you have a lot of great books waiting on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at you three books at a time! I can do two but really nothing more than that. I hope you enjoy!

    Here is my Monday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow three great books at one time I am impressed. I am lucky I can stay focused on one at a time. Can't wait to see how Forever is. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! I just got Forever today, and am still in shock! haha I need to reread Shiver and Linger ASAP so I can get to it. Fantastic group of books you've got! I've recently read quite a few of those. Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You read such interesting looking books! I am going to have to add them to my list of books to read!


    http://quixoticmagpie.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a good week of reading.

    I celebrated 24 years of keeping a book diary. The flu kept me from reading at my usually insane pace but I did finish some books. Come see what they were.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva