Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? March 28, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

What I Finished














Wow. I just realized how much I actually read over the past week. (Click the titles to read my reviews.)

  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  • Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (I had planned on drawing this one out, but decided to go ahead and wrap it up.)

What I'm Reading

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr












Up Next














Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr















The Betrayal of Maggie Blair
by Elizabeth Laird
Jane Austen: A Life Revealed by Catherine Reef
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

15 comments:

  1. Sense and Sensibility is such a masterful piece of writing. Happy reading and have a brilliant week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Nightshaed on my TBR pile for the longest time! Hehe. Oh we're both reading Wicked Lovely, awesome :) well I'm doing audiobook but you know~

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY. Iron King and Nightshade. I want to have those book.

    Wicked Lovely. How is it? Do you enjoy it?

    What I am reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read some awesome book last week and have some great titles lined up. I have been listening to Moning's series and recently finished Darkblood and hope to start the next one this week. I am also hoping to read The Betryal of Maggie Blair as soon as it is released. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you seriously just loving Wicked Lovely? I'm reading that right now and I have Ink Exchange and Fragile Eternity on order. I'm so glad to have found that series. Also, Sense and Sensibility - my first Austen read ever - holds a special place in my heart. I might have to reread that one soon.

    I love your blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked Lovely seems a popular one at the moment and I've heard good things about it.

    I keep meaning to pick up Shiver and Linger too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marla your books look fantastic! I can not wait to start the Iron King Series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have AMAZING books here! I am a little jealous I have to admit.

    HOpe you will stop by for a visit. http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading so many great reviews for Julie Kagawa's series, I need to get those books! Enjoy Shiver, it was good. So, how did you like Sense and Sensibility?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your week of reading. I am not familiar with any of your books. That is what I enjoy about this meme is learning about different books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, we have a lot of book interests in common! I think the Iron King books will really pull you in. Wicked Lovely was great too. Plus, I love that all the covers of your books are so pretty. I don't mind saying I often chose books based on covers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a wonderful reading week, Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had a great week, I can't wait to read Nightshade, heard nothing but good about it. Shiver and Linger were favourite reads of mine, hope you enjoy it!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely week! You did get a lot done, I'm impressed :) Hope this week is just as productive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great batch here! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva