Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It does not appear that the official post is up yet, so I will pop back on tomorrow to add the link. I wanted to get this post written now while I don't have a little one in need of my attention.

Edited to add: the graphic to the left is now a link to the official post.

This week, while not as much of a landslide of books as last week was, still saw some great books in my mailbox. Not only did I get my first ARC in the mail yesterday, I also got my B&N gift card from my bank's rewards program.































A Day in the Life of a Smiling Woman: Complete Short Stories by Margaret Drabble
source: ARC via Goodreads First Reads
date of publication: May 18, 2011
publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
format: paperback ARC


Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grangesource: purchased via B&N
date of publication: July 7, 2009 (first published July 31, 2008)
publisher: Penguin Group
format: NOOK ebook


Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken
source: purchased via B&N
date of publication: November 2008 (first published May 1994)
publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc.
format: NOOK ebook


Charlotte Collins: A Continuation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice by Jennifer Becton
source: purchased via B&N
date of publication: November 11, 2010 (first published August 25, 2010)
publisher: Whiteley Press
format: NOOK ebook

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your new reads, Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a NOOK, but I will definitely see if it's available on my Kindle. Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    ~Z LadyWings

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva