Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Netgalley For Me

I tried and I tried but I just can not get Adobe Digital Editions onto my netbook. I even tried using one of the university computers to obtain my eGalleys, only to find out that the program wouldn't let me move the books to my Nook. I love Ubuntu (my OS) very much, but the fact that Adobe doesn't provide a Linux-friendly version of Digital Editions is very sad and frustrating. I have Acrobat Reader and PDF Viewer from Adobe, but no DE. I guess my reading queue just changed drastically.

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating! Sorry that you couldn't get it to work, Marla...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That's so sad. Maybe they will fix it soon?

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva