Thursday, March 31, 2011

Follow Friday: April 1, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow these directions as stated by Parajunkee:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://books-ahoy.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Here is this week's question:

WHAT IS THE BOOK THAT YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO LOVING?

This is a tough one for me to answer, as I usually am not ashamed to admit what I read. However, the closest I can come to an answer for this question is a book that is completely different than what I usually read. That book is Rapture's Revenge by Lauren Wilde. It had been in my mother's romance novel collection and I remember hiding it in my room in high school because I was too embarrassed to be caught reading it. I actually bought a copy of my own in January. ::blushes::

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for "hopping" by my blog! I'm following back.

    I was looking at your profile and (you wouldn't know because I'm lame and haven't really filled out my profile) we have a lot of the same music tastes!

    Happy Friday and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by to say hi.. and let you know i'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I'm also not much of a prankster. At least nothing spectacular. New Follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here via the Friday hop. I'm a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read that book, but I loved that you bought your own copy. :) That made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never read that book, but I am totally guilty of stashing an embarassing romance novel under my pillow...When I was around 12, my parents discovered a stash of naughty harlequins under my bed...awkward!

    http://readawaytheday.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Returning the hop, thanks for visiting me! Now I'm wondering if you fell for your French Professors prank...

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva