Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Sunday To-Do List: Reads I Need to Finish and Reads I Need to Begin

I have decided to set a few goals for myself this week. It is spring break week for me, so I hope to accomplish more than I would in a typical week reading-wise. I've already finished the first thing on my list, which was to finish modifying my blog. I'm finally satisfied with the way I have it set up, so I'll move on to the next items.

  • finish Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
  • finish Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • read Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manner
  • read chapter 6 of The English Language: A Historical Introduction
  • begin Sense and Sensibility
That makes for a pretty jam-packed week for me considering that I have a 2 year old to take care of and a trip back to my old university to make arrangements for my transfer back, but I think I can manage. In fact, I'll probably get started on one of the first two after I re-organize the kitchen cabinets. Ah, the joys of domesticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva