Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's Your Status? March 26, 2011


This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the challenges my books have qualified for. So, without further ado, here is my contribution to What's Your Status?

Books Finished: Week of March 20 - March 26

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa













Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa













Currently Reading

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer













A Day in the Life of a Smiling Woman: Complete Short Stories by Margaret Drabble (This one isn't out until May, so I'm taking my time so I don't finish too quickly and forget parts of what I've read.)












Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (Once again, I'm taking my time with this. I've not read it in a while, so I wanted to savor it.)












Next On my To-Read List

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning















Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater














Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr












What I Want to Buy/Borrow Next

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning














Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton














Reviews

The Iron King
Winter's Passage

Challenge Participation For the Week

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (16/50, 32% complete)
2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (5/20, 25% complete)
2011 YA Reading Challenge (4/20, 20% complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva