Monday, March 28, 2011

Musing Mondays - March 28, 2011

This is a meme from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is answer the question of the week.

This week's question is:
Do you read books while you…

…eat? … bathe?… watch movies or tv?… listen to music?… While you’re on the computer?

I'll admit it, I read in all of the above scenarios. My Nook cover has a handy easel, so I can read while I eat by putting it on the table in front of me. I've been known to take long baths and read for hours. I often read while my little girl watches Happy Feet for what feels like the millionth time. When I was single I used to play CDs and read all afternoon with the music playing in the background. Last, but not least, I actually have read while on the computer... and I'm not talking about reading eBooks on my netbook (though I have done that, as well). I'm referring to the times that I am waiting for an important email and read a physical book to pass the time. Yes, I have a problem. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. It's cool that you have an easel for Nook. Must make things easier.
    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/03/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about getting a Kindle or Nook Color. I'm leaning more toward a Nook.

    You can see my answer HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take showders, not baths and i have not figured that one out yet, but otherwise I am pretty good for the rest on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva