Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (And yes, it's my 4th one)


I came across yet another reading challenge that has piqued my interest. This one comes from The Ladybug Reads. I will be following along with my NOOK, but am unsure as to how many I will read since this challenge combines well with all of my other challenges. I will be setting my counter for 20, however, as that is the number I would love to achieve, and will do a wrap-up post at the end of the year detailing how much I ultimately read. In the meantime, every time I finish an e-book, I will post the above graphic along with the review.

So far this year, I have read 3 e-books:

  1. Persuasion by Jane Austen
  2. Candide by Voltaire
  3. Goddess of Legend by P.C. Cast
I am currently working on number 4, which is Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. What are you currently reading on your e-reader?

1 comment:

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva