Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday & WWW Wednesday: March 30, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget.

This week I am waiting on The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird. This is one of the galleys I was robbed of the chance to read by Adobe's unwillingness to release a version of Digital Editions for Linux. It's been four years, Adobe! Don't you think it's about time?









WWW Wednesdays is another meme from MizB at Should be Reading. Just answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I am almost half-way finished with Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. Things have finally started picking up and I've even started mentally berating the heroine for some of her actions.










What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I wasn't too crazy about the characters in this book, but I really did like the plot. It's rare for me to like one but not the other.










What do you think you'll read next?

I really want to read Wither next, but I still have several library books to get through, so I'll likely read Ink Exchange next so I can get through the two Wicked Lovely books I borrowed and return them to the library on time.

12 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to start the Wicked lovely series myself to see what all they hype is about it. I checked out The Betrayal of Maggie Blair it sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had The Betrayal of Maggie Blair as my Wow last week so I am really anxious to read this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ARC of The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, but I've yet to read it. It's number one on my TBR list though!

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think im gonna start on the wicked lovely series soon. i've been meaning to read it but so many books so little time lol. Heres my WWW Wednesday
    http://fortheloveofya210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. TBoMB sounds good I will have to make sure it's goes on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on The Story Siren a few weeks ago. It sounds so good. I hope that you will stop by and visit my pick http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! Can't wait to go to TLA and get my hands on some ARC's! Thanks for pointing out this book!
    Karen @ Books Beside My Bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read some great reviews about Wither too, so I've added that to my TBR group.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays (Mar.30) post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I really want to read The Betrayal of Maggie Blair as well. It sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must read tbomb, will add to my tbr pile, come by and see mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reviewing this next week! God, Aislinn irritated me to no end! I loved the story, but she wouldn't stop whining and feeling sorry for herself! Oh poor me, I'm the summer faery queen... Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know, I think I'd be pretty pissed off, myself, if I had to be tied to a guy I didn't love for all eternity, especially if I thought I had to give up everything that meant anything to me. Just a different perspective. I did find it idiotic of her to drink the summer wine. You would think she would have known not to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva