Saturday, March 12, 2011

What's Your Status? March 12, 2011


This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the challenges my books have qualified for. So, without further ado, here is my contribution to What's Your Status?

Books Finished: Week of March 6 - March 12

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters










Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling











Currently Reading

Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manner by Stephanie Barron










The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe (this is an on-going read for me; I have to take breaks with this one; too many "eyes glistening with tears")









The English Language: A Historical Introduction by Charles Laurence Barber et. al. (another on-going read; this one is a book for a class I'm taking; we cover roughly 1 chapter per week)









Next On My To-Read List

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen










Elinor & Marianne: A Sequel to Sense and Sensibility by Emma Tennant











What I Want to Buy Next (I have a nice B&N gift card coming from my bank, so I should be able to procure these very soon.)

Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken











Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange











Only Mr. Darcy Will Do by Kara Louise











Jane and the Man of the Cloth by Stephanie Barron











Jane and the Wandering Eye by Stephanie Barron











Review


Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters - March 10, 2011

Weekly Memes Participation
Challenge Participation For the Week

2 comments:

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva