Monday, March 14, 2011

Musing Mondays - March 14, 2011

This is a meme from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is answer the question of the week.

I don't usually do two separate meme posts in one day, but I saw this one late and loved this week's question:

Do you have a favorite children’s book? Either one that you loved as a child, or one that you discovered later, and still enjoy? Tell us about it!
The book that immediately came to my mind was The Golden Egg Book by Margaret Wise Brown of Goodnight Moon fame. This is the book that I requested to have read to me the most. It is also the book I learned to read with. I still remember the day I read it cover to cover all by myself. I was four and so proud that I ran to my mom and read it to her, for a change. That was the start of a long, beautiful friendship with books. I have been hooked on reading ever since that single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva