Sunday, March 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: March 4 - March 7

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy-For-Books. It is a way for book bloggers to connect and discover new blogs they might enjoy.

Every week there is a new question. This week, the question is:

"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

This is a tough question for me to answer. There have been so many book villains I have loved to hate throughout the years. I think I would have to go with Sauron from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.


It is pretty tough to beat a guy so evil that he became a flaming eyeball upon his initial defeat and was still able to cast such a heavy influence upon the weak and corrupt.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog title and the polka dots. New Follower.

    I love this week's question..Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the hop! I'm a new follower, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :D I agree. Sauron is as evil as you can get! He is very very creepy!

    Marcie from To Read or Not To Read

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva