Monday, March 7, 2011

Insomnia + Irritation With the Book I'm Reading + Leftover Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Balance =

late-night online shopping. I've been unable to find any of the books I have on my to-read list for the Sense and Sensibility Bicentenary Challenge in either of the libraries here, so I did some digging on B&N.com and Amazon. I struck pay dirt with uber cheap copies of:

The Third Sister by Julia Barrett


and Elinor and Marianne: A Sequel to Sense and Sensibility by Emma Tennant.


As for the rest of my list, I'd better get cracking on earning more Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks and another B&N gift card through MyPoints if I'm going to procure them all by the end of the year. I know I'll have access to the Jane Austen mysteries when we move back to the 'Boro in August, but I'm not so sure about the rest of them.

Speaking of my to-read list, the overall list on Goodreads has reached insanely epic proportions. It would probably take a lifetime for me to read them all, but I'm nothing if not ambitious when it comes to reading. The more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva